3rd July 2012, 04:21 PM
sandippatra2

What is the criteria to be a loco pilot of Rajdhani express?

what are the criteria needed to be a loco pilot of rajdhani express or how can i become a loco pilot..

29th November 2012, 12:46 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria to be a loco pilot of Rajdhani express?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandippatra2 View Post
what are the criteria needed to be a loco pilot of rajdhani express or how can i become a loco pilot..
Dear,

To get any post in indian railway you have to appear for RRB i.e. railway recruitment board. This exam is conducted in all the zones of indian railway.

Minimum education requirement for this job is ITI in mechanical. After completing your ITI you can apply for exam of railways for driver(locopillot). There is no specification for Rajdhani drivers but if your performance will be good and with experience you can be a locopilot of rajdhani.

There will be following procedure for selection:
  1. Written test that will judge you technical knowledge, general awareness and aptitude skills.
  2. Documentation and candidature verification.
  3. Medical examination.

You can download forms or apply online whenever railway announces recruitment for it. Keep an eye on employment news and news paper for the announcements.

Best of luck!
5th March 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my b tech cse but my aim is to work in railway engine driver especially in rajadhani durento trains tat too after qualifying all exams of rrb but i want to work as a driver only in rajadhani or durentoo......is it possible :-)as mean to say is i like train locomotives a lot and i want to work in durento and rajadhani if the salary is abt 20000 also no problems but i have lack of interest in locomotives...............and i dont like to pull goods or passenger trains:as i know that train diver is most responsible job please send ur answers to ds email id [email protected]
24th May 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i have done bhm & my age 31yrs which type of govt jobs are for me please help me sir/ma'am
2nd September 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I wnt 2 beacame a driver of mumbai local train
9th November 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finished my b tech cse but my aim is to work in railway engine driver especially in rajadhani durento trains tat too after qualifying all exams of rrb but i want to work as a driver only in rajadhani or durentoo......is it possible :-)as mean to say is i like train locomotives a lot and i want to work in durento and rajadhani if the salary is abt 20000 also no problems but i have lack of interest in locomotives...............and i dont like to pull goods or passenger trains:as i know that train diver is most responsible job please send ur answers to ds email id [email protected]
first don't underestimate yourself my dear. it seems that you are very much interested in loco pilot job but donot say at low salary. because u donot know the black side of this post. loco pilot duty is not like car or lorry driver.
25th September 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have completed class 12 with 75% marks. i would like to work in indian railway as a Driver in superfast trains. i am just 18 yrs old. i am planning to pursue Btech in mechanical. please suggest some valuable opinion . do write on [email protected]
25th November 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I m in class 11th and i want to become an engine driver of rajdhani express or any other express trains. I m not getting perfect advice. Please give me the instructions to fullfill my dream. I shall be thankful to you.
7th January 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Now i read in class xii. I am very interst to join indian railway as a driver. So after completing class 12th exam , how i make my career to join indian railway. I mean what shoul i do to join indian railway as a mail train driver. please send your answer to my email id :- [email protected]
25th February 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to be a loco pilot in passenger train most likely in Rajdhani Shatabdi Duranto. Nd now I m in class 12. Can anyone get this job after completing Mech Engg from any Engg. College. plz reply my dream is to drive WAP 7 WAP 5 and WAG 9 Engines....
Reply me on [email protected]
7th August 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed intermediate. I want to be a railway driver. So what should I do, I admitted in private ITI in this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?