28th August 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria of marks in B.Tech 1st year to get admission in 2nd year

Criteria of marks in btech 1 year from other universities to get the admission in 2year directly

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  2. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  3. How to get admission in 2nd year in any state university like IP? I am a 1st year B.Tech UPTU student
  4. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech?
  5. Whether both 1st and 2nd year intermediate marks considered for BITSAT eligibility?
  6. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
  7. How to take admission in Jamia millia islamia after passing B.Tech 1st year?
  8. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  10. How much marks are required in 2nd year to get a good rank in EAMCET?
  11. Will a backlog in first year affect my chances during placements?
  12. How to get lateral entry admission in B.Tech 2nd year? I have scored 85% marks in 12th
  13. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  14. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  15. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year?
  16. What can I do if my Central government scholarship is not renewed? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com(H)?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in Echelon College, Faridabad?
15th October 2015, 11:44 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria of marks in B.Tech 1st year to get admission in 2nd year

Sorry, you are not eligible to change the university after one year from the different university.

So there is no such criteria to get the admission in the 2nd year in the different university on the basis of the score in the first year. So either you have to pursue the course from the same university or you have to start the B.tech course again from the 1st year to change the college.
3rd March 2020, 09:30 AM
rahul kumar saurabh

Default Re: What is the criteria of marks in B.Tech 1st year to get admission in 2nd year

you have to score more than 90%.and many factors are also responsible.and all depends upon your collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?