25th January 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the CS course duration? I am a CA final year student and want to join CS

I Am C.A. Final Student & i Want to join c.s I am also In B.com 2 Year I Want to Know C.S. Course Duration

26th January 2012, 12:18 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the CS course duration? I am a CA final year student and want to join CS

CS course is comprises of three sub courses.

1. Foundation Course
2. Executive Course
3. Professional Course

With present qualification of yours you can apply for Foundation Course.

There is provision of exemption for Graduates, CA (Final Qualified), CWA (Final qualified).

You can get the benefit of exemption from Foundation course i.e. eligibility for direct
admission to Executive Course, only after completing your B.Com. or C.A. course.

The minimum possible duration of the Executive and Professional Course of CS course
are 9 months and 10 months respectively.

For Executive course examination to be held in December, you must register for the course
on or before 31st March of the same year.
For Executive course examination to be held in June, you must register for the course
on or before 30th September of the same year.

Visit http://www.icsi.edu/
26th January 2012, 12:49 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the CS course duration? I am a CA final year student and want to join CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Am C.A. Final Student & i Want to join c.s I am also In B.com 2 Year I Want to Know C.S. Course Duration
Dear Friend,

As per your question, The course duration of CS is as follows......

Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship - Duration : 3 years
Master of Corporate Secretaryship - Duration : 2 years

I am attaching a CS Brochure for Regular Course, where you will get complete information.....

Download the Brochure.....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS Brochure for Regular Course.pdf(7.03 MB, 845 views)
File Type: docx New Microsoft Office Word Document.docx(14.4 KB, 200 views)
26th January 2012, 10:59 AM
mani_baban

Cool Re: What is the CS course duration? I am a CA final year student and want to join CS

1. Foundation Course
2. Executive Course
3. Professional Course

There is provision of exemption for Graduates, CA (Final Qualified), CWA (Final qualified).

You can get the benefit of exemption from Foundation course i.e. eligibility for direct
admission to Executive Course, only after completing your B.Com. or C.A. course.

The minimum possible duration of the Executive and Professional Course of CS course

For Executive course examination to be held in December, you must register for the course
For Executive course examination to be held in June, you must register for the course

2nd March 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

r there any exemption for ca final student in cs?is it good to take c. s wid ca?
2nd March 2012, 09:41 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

yes, it is a good course.

Company Secretary course will give you understanding of those areas which is not cover under Chartered Accountancy.

Chartered Accountancy is a course which is more focused on Auditing and Taxation where as company secretary has

knowledge on the almost all matter of company whether it is financial,legal or management matter of the company.

HOWEVER

you can get exemption in Company Secretary only if you are graduated.

CA final student does not exemption until and unless he is graduate from recognized university.

DETAIL ABOUT COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE

3 STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1, FOUNDATION
Eight month programme
fee- 3600/-

2, EXECUTIVE
9 Month programme
fee - 7000/-

3, PROFESSIONAL
15 month training
fee – 7750

and

1/2 month management training programme.
2nd March 2012, 10:35 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join CS course after completion of C.A. course.

CS-COMPANY SECRETARY course is a correspondence course managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India) and can be taken in any time of a year.

The CS course is divided in to three parts:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM
EXECUTIVE PROGRAM
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM

The candidate having 12th qualification in any stream is eligible to apply for Foundation Program.

The candidate having completed Graduation in any discipline or CA can directly be admitted to Executive Program.

As you are pursing CA final year hence after completing the same you can directly be admitted to Executive Program of CS course.

The duration of Executive Program is around 9 months and that to Professional Program around 10 months. Apart from this there is a compulsory 15 months practical training after completion of Professional Program in order to complete the CS course.

For more information you may log on to www.icsi.edu
22nd March 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I AM A CA FINAL STUDENT AND RECENTLY QUALIFY MY B.COM (PROG.) COURSE FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY , THERE IS ANY EXEMPTION FOR ME IN CS COURSE , AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE REGISTRATION AN DFEES STRUCTURE OF THIS COURSE?
30th March 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing B.tech final year CSE...i want to do cs couse...am i eligible...plz give me details
10th May 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for cs?
26th May 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Do we have any law courses after HSC. I am waiting for my HSC result.
28th May 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

when can i take company secretary internship training after registering for executive
14th June 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

how many years it takes to become a CA??
27th July 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Is a qualified CA exempted from 15months training programme in CS?
29th October 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to take 15 months training to get CS certificate from the institute??? And whats are the compulsory facts need to take to get the certificate as I am a working person. Please share>
19th December 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i am doing c.a and also wan to do c.s? what are the exemption available for it?
10th January 2013, 10:58 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when can i take company secretary internship training after registering for executive
After passing the Executive Programme, the student is eligible to undergo 15 months training with a company or a company secretary in practice registered with the Institute.

Before you appear for the ICSI Executive level term end exams than you have to complete the following
>> Student Induction Programme (SIP)-7 days
>> 70 Hours Compulsory Computer Training requirement
>> Compulsory Coaching Requirement

Below 6 papers needs to be passed by You before you go for the training programme:

General and Commercial Laws
Company Accounts, cost and management accounting
Tax Laws
Company Laws
Economic and Labour Laws
Securities Laws and Compliances
31st January 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

i am a ca ipcc student..want to do cs..wil my foundation be xmptd? m gvng may 13 ipcc..wch attmpt foe cs wil fall in my part?
thanks in advance..plzz hlp
31st January 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

wheather cs instititute is providing any exemptions for CA students ? I am CA final student
8th February 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I AM A CA FINAL STUDENT AND RECENTLY QUALIFY MY B.COM (PROG.) COURSE FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY , THERE IS ANY EXEMPTION FOR ME IN CS COURSE , AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE REGISTRATION AN DFEES STRUCTURE OF THIS COURSE?
3rd April 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completedd three years of articleship under ca, whether any exemption in cs training is available?
11th April 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exemption in training/articleship of CS if i already taking CA 3 years articleship ?
13th April 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can any one tell me if there is any exemption in case for a CA or graduate in regards of training and the whole procedure (except for the foundation) ?
3rd June 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

iam pursuing ca course i had recently joined my articleship i had completed itt training and orientation of ca is it required to me to complete student induction programme in cs executive? or is there any exemption from undergoing sip?can anyone piz guide me?piz iam in urgency,plz help me
12th August 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

is there any exemption available to c.a students for induction programme and computer training in c.s as we have undergone the same thing in c.a also before ipcc.
17th August 2013, 06:12 PM
Meanyu

Dear Friend,

Foundation Course
Executive Course
Professional Course

For more details you can visit :-

Thanks
12th December 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of ca ipcc .i want to registration cs executive for giving examinition dec 2014.what will be the last date for registration &what will be fes
2nd September 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friend,

1.CS course is comprises of three sub courses.

i. Foundation Course
ii. Executive Course
iii. Professional Course

3rd January 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

IF I HAVE DONE MY OT AND ITT PROGRAMME IN CA THEN WHETHER SHOULD NEED TO DO SAME IN CS AGAIN????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?