21st August 2011, 10:50 AM
moreapoorva

Can I apply for Internship while in final year ECE? What is the duration?

i am an final year ece student....can i apply for an internship now...for hw mch duration is it there..???

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  3. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  4. Am I eligible to do Project Internship in BEL being a final year ECE student? Duration of this Project Internship? -- [New]
  5. Does Siemens, Mumbai offer internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  7. List of telecom companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student of Guwahati?
  9. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  10. How to apply for Internship in BHEL during winter vacations for ECE final year student?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying summer internship for pre-final year ECE students?
  12. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  13. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  14. Details of core companies offering Internship to ECE students in Coimbatore?
  15. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  16. Which are the telecommunication companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? How should I apply for it?
  17. List of companies providing internship program in Bangalore? I'm B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  18. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
15th August 2015, 08:45 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Internship while in final year ECE? What is the duration?

Final year students can definitely join the internship in any of the government or the private organisation. The thing is that, in private ones the fee of the summer training is more but then they provide proper training to the candidates. On the other hand, in government firms, the exposure is great but you have to take the initiative yourself to learn because there the officials won't take any pain in explaining things to you. You yourself need to show curious attitude for learning.

Regarding the duration, then it varies,

- some companies offer training for one month whereas
- some offer a 6 week training program.

generally most of te government organisations like

- BHEL

- NTPC

- UPPCL etc
have 1 month training which the students can do.

But for that you have to send your application and then the organisation will approve that whether you fit in their eligibility criteria or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?