18th March 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?

RESPECTED SIRS,

I AM A MEDICAL STUDENT OF CLASS 12TH.MAY I PLEASE KNOW ABOUT THE KASTURBA MANIPAL MEDICAL COLLEGE MBBS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE 2012?IF YOU MAIL ME THE ANSWER THAT WILL BE REALLY KIND ON YOUR PART.

THANKING YOU,
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?
  2. Last date for submission of forms of Kasturba Medical College? What is the date of examination of Kasturba Medical college
  3. Date of entrance exam for MBBS admission in Kasturba Medical College?
  4. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and KLES Belgaum?
  5. What is the cost to get admission into Kasturba Medical College, Manipal? What is the fee of 1 year for MBBS?
  6. How to apply for Kasturba Medical College in Manipal
  7. Detailed admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for MBBS graduate of Kasturba Medical College? -- [New]
  8. Where to get the forms for medical PG entrance exam for Kasturba Medical College, Manipal?
  9. Criteria for being selected in Kasturba Medical College? Syllabus of the exam?
  10. Website address from where I could get the rank list of Kasturba Medical College?
  11. Marks and rank required in PG entrance to get admission in Kasturba Manipal University to get a General Medicine seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the chances of getting admission in MBBS course in Kasturba Medical College Manipal after scoring 164/240?
  13. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  14. How many PG seats are available in Kasturba medical college in Manipal and Mangalore? What's the cut off (marks and rank) for getting a seat?
  15. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  16. Can I get a seat in MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 131 out of 200 in manipal entrance?
  17. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  18. How can I join ISRO after doing 2nd BSc(PCM)?
23rd August 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?

please can u inform about the entrance exam for mmbs?and also the fee structure for the year 2013-14.
10th February 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?

when will be the MBBS entrance exam conducted for admission in Manipal universtity for 2013?
Nd how much donation has one to give if he doesnot qualify in the entrance?
Plz reply.. Thank you.
3rd April 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

pls send the form to my mail [email protected] and contact 9445138322 pls pls
27th December 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS12 PREPARING FOR MEDICAL MAY I KNOW WHAT IS THE DATE OF EXAMINATION OF KASTURBA MEDICAL COLLEGE

THANKYOU

[email protected]
19th January 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of Kasturba Manipal
Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
10th February 2014, 07:42 PM
bhattacharyyaparindita

RESPECTED SIRS,

.MAY I PLEASE KNOW ABOUT THE KASTURBA MANIPAL MEDICAL COLLEGE MBBS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE 2012?IF YOU MAIL ME THE ANSWER THAT WILL BE REALLY KIND ON YOUR PART.

THANKING YOU
[email protected]
27th April 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam , May I please know when is Kasturba mbbs medical entrance? May I also know the fee structure.It would be kind of you to inform me at the earliest.

Thanking You
[email protected]
19th May 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of kasturba manipal medical college MBBS entrance exam 2014?
sir/mam,may i please know when is kasturba manipal college entrance exam 2014?may i also know the fee structure .
thanking you
[email protected]
13th October 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of kasturba manipal medical college mbbs entrance exam. and i have completed my 12th this year i have got very less marks i got 35% in pcb so can i get a medical seat through a entrance exam
please mail me at [email protected] please i need information please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?