3rd February 2013, 11:34 PM
manu gowdas

What is the date of release of forms for sub inspector post? What are the requirements?

when will relese sub inspector post?
what is the requirements to sub inspector ?

13th October 2016, 11:07 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the date of release of forms for sub inspector post? What are the requirements?

Qualifications for sub inspector job:
1. Candidate should be graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
2. Age should be between 20 to 30 years.
3. Minimum height of male candidates should be 170 cm. For female candidates it should be 152 cm.
4. Minimum weight of female candidates should be 47.5 kg and chest of male candidates should be 81 to 86 cm.
5. Candidates should have normal eye sight.

Date of notification release can be different in different states. You didn't mentioned your state here. But you can go to the official website of your state public service commission or you can get information about it in newspapers. Thanks
22nd February 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of release of forms for sub inspector post? What are the requirements?

Sir I am in class 9th so how should I prepare for police inspector from now.....? Please reply sir thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?