5th February 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?

what is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and a maintanance engineer.??which one of them have better scope.?? Can electronics engineer work as a maintainance engineer in MNC's.??

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  2. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  3. Any difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Can I become Aerospace Engineer after B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  5. What is the difference between production engineer and mechanical engineer?
  6. Which Government Jobs I can apply in Railways, Airports and Banking after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  7. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  8. Bachelor Engineering in Robotics & Automation is good for future?
  9. Which position is having good career scope between Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and Aeronautical Engineer?
  10. Past years question papers of GETCO exam for Junior Engineering related to electronics and communication engineer
  11. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which government sectors recruit electronics and communication engineer?
  13. Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?
  14. Work and responsibility of a Junior Engineer is equal to Asst. Engineer than why so difference in between their pays?
  15. Job opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  16. How to join Robotics after completing B.Tech as electronics and communication engineer?
  17. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. Difference between GRE & GMAT?
4th September 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?

Is MBA COURSE VALUABLE OR NOT AFTER THE COMPLETION OF BCA DEGREE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?