8th April 2012, 08:29 PM
rjkmr9740

What is the difference between ME and M.Tech?

What is the difference between ME and M.Tech?

8th April 2012, 09:58 PM
niks913

Default Re: What is the difference between ME and M.Tech?

Actually there is no difference.

But it differs from colleges or universities.
M.E(Master of Engineering)
M.Tech(Master of Technology)

Deemed Universities recommend M.Tech Degrees.

Doing either of them is generally same.
9th April 2012, 12:02 AM
jani chetankumar

dear rajkumar,
the difference between ME and M.tech are that M.Tech(master of technology)degree is given by any deemed university while in ME(master of engineering)degree is given by any college or university that is affiliated by AICTE(All india council of technical education).

ME degree prefer only study of fundamental knowledge and its application of selected branch(i.e. mechanical engineering,biotech engineering...etc) while
M.Tech prefer study of advancement in technology that involve something new creativity technology on the basis of fundamental principle of selected branch.

thus,In short I suggest that if u will want to become entrepreneurs then u will do M.Tech but if u will want to achieve skill on particular field then u will do ME.

I will hope that you are satisfied.....
thanks......
5th June 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

do we hv to do B.E then B.tech and aftr dis M.E then M.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?