1st July 2012, 03:17 PM
Sneha munai Gupta

What to do after completing diploma course i.e higher technical education like B.E/B.Tech?

hi, m sneha from kolkata. my rank in jexpo2012 is 6454... can u pl help me to get a view about availablity of govt. polytechnic colleges in kolkata surroundings in core ingineering especially in civil or electrical? n what to do after completing diploma course ie higher technical education like B.E/ B.TECH ? pl let me know the details in [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do direct graduation course after 10th even without passing 12th grade? -- [New]
  2. How to get higher education in specialization in Nursing after completing 3 years diploma in general nursing?
  3. How to get higher education in specialization of Nursing after completing 3 years diploma of general nursing
  4. Can I join BCA on the basis of Diploma only?
  5. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  6. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Circuit Theory (6C0026) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Non Technical Higher Studies Options after B.E./B.Tech.?
  8. Which course can I opt for Higher Education after completion of Diploma having not interested to join BE or B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  10. Can I do B.Ed after completing diploma?
  11. What are the career choices if we choose PCM?
  12. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  13. Which fields I can join after completing ECE diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
  15. Availability of government polytechnic colleges in Kolkata?
  16. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  17. How to take admission in Pune B.Tech college after completing 3 years diploma in electrical branch from board of technical education Rajasthan
  18. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
16th March 2016, 12:11 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after completing diploma course i.e higher technical education like B.E/B.Tech?

Information Regarding B.Tech Course After Diploma.

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. As you want to take admission in the diploma course then you may take admission in diploma after 10th.

You have good rank in the entrance examination so you may get a chance for admission in the government polytechnic college. After diploma course you may take admission in the directly second year of the B.Tech course through the lateral entry exam. There are many college in country which offer B.Tech course for diploma holder.

If you want to do job after diploma then you may join any company. So, lot of opportunity available for you after diploma. You must choose any one field as per own interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?