24th February 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of 12th class with Computer subject?

Hye i am upasana .
i have opted computer as my subject in 12 th
pls help me what to do after 12th

Related Questions:
  1. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  3. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  4. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many subjects are there in Intermediate course? How many entrance exams to be answered?
  6. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  7. Courses that I can look up after completion of class 12th without Maths and computer science?
  8. Am I eligible for admission in BCA with 48% marks?
  9. Where can I apply for B.Tech in Computer Science after completion of 12th Class?
  10. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  11. How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?
  12. What are the courses without computer subject in 12th standard?
  13. How can I do Software Engineering after 9th? -- [New]
  14. If I am interested in Computer Field which branch to choose after 12th commerce?
  15. What shall I do to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class and Computer Hardware course?
  16. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?
  17. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  18. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
19th June 2012, 06:32 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: What to do after completion of 12th class with Computer subject?

vry nice dear!!
1.you can choose the BCA,IT/CSE in B.TECH.
2.You can choose nursing (for computrised work),banking etc
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?