25th November 2010, 10:28 PM
cherrykittu

What to do after M.Tech in PE and ASIC Design?

respected sir ,
i completed my mtech ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ( PE & ASIC DESIGN ) Specialization from NIT , Allahabad and i have some IEEE Sponsor Publications as Well...
Iam not intrested in Teaching..Iam intrested in Govt job n R&D jobs..so can u plzz guide me how i have to proceed n what i have to do

5th December 2010, 09:33 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after M.Tech in PE and ASIC Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrykittu View Post
respected sir ,
i completed my mtech ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ( PE & ASIC DESIGN ) Specialization from NIT , Allahabad and i have some IEEE Sponsor Publications as Well...
Iam not intrested in Teaching..Iam intrested in Govt job n R&D jobs..so can u plzz guide me how i have to proceed n what i have to do
Dear Friend

You are studying in a good college and I hope you can get a job at your campus placement too.
Apart from that if you want to join a PSU then that is also a good choice because these days PSUs are also offering very good packages and lots for opportunities in research and development.
The best option you can aim at are
NTPC, BHEL and DRDO.
The application procedure for recruitment generally starts in the period spanning from October to February.
All notifications or relevant information is published in Employment News and on the official website.
The test is based on technical knowledge only, followed by personal interviews.
If you are good with your technical knowledge you will surely grab one of them.
In addition to that as you are a postgraduate student your chances for R&D sector is much more.
You might have to work in core operation section for one or two year but after that you can show your interest for transfer to R&D section of the company.
The value of everything changes with time. So, you could switch to major MNC's R&D like General Electric too after 3-5 year experiences.
Your choice should not always be according to PSU or private sector.
The choices should be in such a way that your career growth doesn't stop in a particular company. We learn more while being in a company than in a college. So, be it.

Thank You
28th January 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

you r rt but wen i go fr ny interview in pvt sector dy r askng exp
14th April 2012, 08:51 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

well , I am feeling HAPPY to answer your question , I would like to suggest you to access the source site if its available , for more information.Since the advent of power electronics, it has become difficult to draw a boundary between electrical and electronic devices. An approximate boundary can be drawn on the basis of the power level 20 watts can be set for this purpose.Those devices operating
25th June 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed mtech powerelectronics. iam not intrested in teaching field , i want to do job. but i dont know how to proceed pls give me any suggestion regarging any course to do job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?