2nd April 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

What to do after passing 12th in science stream? What is the scope of science stream in future?

What are the scopes in science available as i m going to complete my high school realy need to know..plzz help me out as I am not sure about what to be done next. It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information soon.

2nd April 2016, 06:40 PM
utkarsh kumar upadhya

Smile Re: What to do after passing 12th in science stream? What is the scope of science stream in future?

if you like to study science then no need to woory because there are many scope after you complete in enginering that is why even the fellos who are not good in studies but have taken out mains annd advance get job easily with not less than 8 lakh yearly package
2nd April 2016, 08:43 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th in science stream? What is the scope of science stream in future?

Science stream has better future and career opportunities. After 10+2 in science stream, you can make your career in following field:

1. Engineering.

2. Defence.

3. Hotel Management course.

4. BCA, BBA etc.

5. Fashion Designing.

6. Architecture courses.
2nd April 2016, 11:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th in science stream? What is the scope of science stream in future?

There are many available options for you after 10+2 with science stream. Some of best options for you are :-

B.Tech/B.E

B.Sc.

B.A.

LLb.

So, these are best available course but there are many other options available for you other than these. So, no doubt in pursuing science stream if you have interest in it.
26th October 2016, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Why I don't question people but Question myself and get the answer by myself and think It is correct?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?