9th September 2016, 03:50 PM
aashi khan

What to do for appearing in NET if failed in MA English Litrature final year exam?

Sir I failed in MA final year in English literature. What can i do now i want to clear Net exam, please guide me what to do in this situation.

9th September 2016, 07:54 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do for appearing in NET if failed in MA English Litrature final year exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aashi khan View Post
Sir I failed in MA final year in English literature. What can i do now i want to clear Net exam, please guide me what to do in this situation.
If you want to write NET (National Eligibility Test), it is advisable for you to complete the Master degree first with atleast 55% from recognized university. Once, you have appeared and qualified in the examination of Master degree then only you are eligible to apply for NET examination.

For Assistant Professor : There is no age limit. And there is no restriction of attempts.

For Junior Research Fellowship : The age limit is 28 years. A relaxation up to 5 years is provided to candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST and to women applicants.

NET Website : http://cbsenet.nic.in/CMS/Public/View.aspx?page=79
10th September 2016, 12:02 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do for appearing in NET if failed in MA English Litrature final year exam?

Complete your post graduation with 55% marks as minimum educational criteria for appearing in NET is master degree with 55%marks from any recognized university. If you want you can complete your post graduation in any other subject. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?