20th August 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

What to do having not received admit card for NDA Exam?

How to proceed if NDA admit card is not received? AND I DONT HAVE MY FORM NO.

20th August 2011, 05:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do having not received admit card for NDA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to proceed if NDA admit card is not received? AND I DONT HAVE MY FORM NO.
NDA Stands for National Defense Academy and to apply for this examination candidates Must have completed his 12Th examination from a recognised Board and If you have already apply for NDA (II) Examination, Then please prepare for this examination soon because the NDA (II) Examination was Going to be held soon in this Month i.e on 21/Aug/2011.

>> And If you have not received your admit card yet then please dont worry Just visit the UPSC Official website and click on the examination and then further click on Venue Information.

>> When the Page of Venue Information was Opened, then please enter your Form Number OR Registration ID to download your NDA (II) Venue Information.

So, Please visit the Official UPSC Website and download your NDA Venue Information soon, After downloading Venue Information from the official website, you are eligible to Sit in Written examination.

And If you have forgot your Application form Number OR Registration Number, then please contact Immediately to the Concerned department.

You can download your NDA (II) Venue Information form the Given Link -

Download NDA (II) Venue Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?