26th May 2011, 09:04 AM
mariayohannan

What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?

sir,
I'm doing my graduation in mathematics.I've secured more than 92% marks in the three semester exams.I like statistics as well as mathematics very much.To get an admission in Indian statistical institute,what I have to do?i want to know about their entrance examinations in statistics and mathematics.what are the entrance examinations conducted for the PG admissions in Indian institute of science,IIT,INDIAN MATHEMATICAL INSTITUTE.What is Integrated Ph.D,Is it same as the PG or just a pre -phd training.I also want to know about UGC-CSIR-entrance examinations of mathematical sciences.

26th September 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?

iss exam date on 2012 for m.sc. mathematics
13th April 2012, 06:18 PM
sachin281

Default Re: What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?

for iit jam msc physics ....u can join VPM Classes , kota...they are expert in iit jam preparation exams.... u can also try Trajectory...delhi...both these institues specialize in IIT JAM Msc entrance caoching....
26th April 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir! i am pursuing B.B.A and want to do phd in statistics, am i eligible for this?
22nd July 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i got a call from vmp classes for iit jam coaching . Should I JOIN THEM OR NOT?
25th July 2012, 09:05 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

for iit jam msc physics ....u can join VPM Classes , kota...they are expert in iit jam preparation exams.... u can also try Trajectory...delhi...both these institues specialize in IIT JAM Msc entrance caoching....
2nd April 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the eligibility to write entrance exam for mathematics in IIT
5th February 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I am 24 years old and I have only 66% in BSc Maths, how can I get admission in ISI?
can an average scorer make it to ISI?
6th February 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

sir! I am student of B.SC(H)mathematics sixth sem . I want o do msc maths. can I apply for msc maths in isi.and how to prepare for entrance exam for this. please, suggest me sir.
12th February 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I'm doing my graduation in mathematics.I've secured more than 92% marks in the three semester exams.I like statistics as well as mathematics very much.To get an admission in Indian statistical institute,what I have to do?i want to know about their entrance examinations in statistics and mathematics.what are the entrance examinations conducted for the PG admissions in Indian institute of science,IIT,INDIAN MATHEMATICAL INSTITUTE.What is Integrated Ph.D,Is it same as the PG or just a pre -phd training.I also want to know about UGC-CSIR-entrance examinations of mathematical sciences.please sent me sufficient information to my question!
12th February 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for pg entrance for statistics which is conducted by iisc and what is last date for application
25th June 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I am class 12 science student.My 5th subject is computer science can I study B.Stat at Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?