14th June 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of hotel management course after completing BBA

duration of hotel management course after completion of bba

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  2. Which has better option between BBA and Hotel management?
  3. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  4. Can I do MBA in Hotel Management from UK after completing BBA from Nagpur University?
  5. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  7. Does it useful for me of doing BBA course being a Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  8. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  9. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  10. Is it possible to do Hotel Management after B.Com?
  11. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  12. Hotel Management course from NCHM vs BBA from IP University
  13. Benefits of Master's in Hotel Management for BBA student?
  14. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  15. Which courses can I opt after my BBA? Can I go for Hotel Management?
  16. What is better between BBA and Hotel Management for MPC student?
  17. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  18. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
15th June 2015, 11:30 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: What is the duration of hotel management course after completing BBA

You can do Post graduate diploma in Hotel management or MBA in Hotel Management after completion after BBA course.

Duration of pg diploma vary from institute to institute. Generally duration of PG Diploma is either 1 years of 5 months.

Duration of MBA in Hotel Management is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?