7th March 2012, 10:03 PM
abhisam25

What is the eligibility criteria for females in Mumbai for sub inspector? What is the procedure?

what is the elegibilty for the female in mumbai for the sub-inspector and what is the producure of all the thing. please e-mail me [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become Food Inspector with Indian Government? Required Eligibility criteria for this? When will be the Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  3. Colleges/universities in Mumbai offering part time B.Tech in Electrical? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  4. Age limit for females to appear for TET exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. Eligibility criteria for appearing in Food Inspector examination? -- [New]
  6. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  7. Names of government office addresses in Mumbai conducting Food Inspector exam?
  8. Best books for CDSE exam preparation? What is the eligibility criteria for females? How much percentage is required for it?
  9. Procedure to become a sub inspector after doing B.Com?
  10. Eligibility criteria to become Drug Inspector being a candidate of pursuing semester of B-Pharmacy?
  11. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  12. Date of Drug Inspector Exam of UP? Eligibility criteria of the exam?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for Drug Inspector? Whether B.Pharma students are eligible or not?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to enroll for B.Ed Entrance Exam in Mumbai?
  15. MHCET eligibility, am I eligible for it?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for school inspector exam in West Bengal?
  17. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  18. Procedure to become a Sub-inspector in Mumbai Police after graduation?
29th June 2012, 08:06 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for females in Mumbai for sub inspector? What is the procedure?

Dear friend,

The entrance examination is conducted for recruitment of sub inspector and you can only become inspector after serving for few years as an sub inspector.
The entrance exam for recruitment of sub inspector is conducted by maharastra state police board and to be eligible for it.
the following recruitments are available in maharastra state police department.
  • Assistant superintend of police
  • Dy.Superintend of police
  • Sub inspector of police
  • Member of constabulary

You must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

-->>you must be graduate in any decipline

-->>You must be age between 20 to 28 years.

-->>your height must not less than 170cms.

Examination pattern:
Preliminary and main examinations are conducted.
Successful candidates are called for interview.

Training:
Successful candidates have to undergo 11 month training at Maharashtra police academy,Nashik.

All the best,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
14th April 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for females in Mumbai for sub inspector? What is the procedure?

What is the eligibility criteria for
females in delhi and Rajasthan for sub inspector?
14th March 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have done BE in Information Technology branch in 2006.

I have total 7 year of experience in IT.

I want to change my career in goverment officer.
Please guide me , What is the good for me ?

My current age 31 Years.

Many Many Thanks In Advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?