28th May 2011, 03:04 PM
anto prasad

What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?

I am with above 80% in diploma mechanical, but my 10th % is of 54 so wat r the eligibility to get into good marine engg collges what r the collges. is good scope doing marine engg directly after diploma or should i do BE mechanical engg nd go for marine course for 1year wat is the best option.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  2. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?
  8. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  9. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  10. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  11. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the scope of marine engineering?
  13. Scope of B.Tech Marine Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  15. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  16. List of few good colleges for marine engineering?
  17. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  18. What should I do between B.E Marine Engineering and Mechanical Engineering after 12th? Which one is a better scope?
8th November 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?

I have Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering wanted convert to marine Engineering .When can i obtain the form, please provide necessary information that will assit me to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?