8th September 2017, 12:15 PM
Sayan hossain

What is the eligibility criteria for history MA entrance in Aligarh University?

Sir/Mam, Aligarh university wants 50% marks aggregate in BA degree, Now I have 50% marks in my honors subject history but my pass subjects marks is less than 50%. Hence, am I eligible for applying? Can you please provide me the details? Thanks!

11th September 2017, 10:17 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for history MA entrance in Aligarh University?

Yes, you are eligible for AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) entrance exam.

Every year they conduct entrance exam for giving admissions into their university. Different course has different exam dates.

The eligibility required for the entrance exam of MA history is the candidate should have completed their graduation level degree in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized university. They consider only the over all score in the previous year education but not the individual score in each subjects.
So, you are eligible for applying to AMU entrance exam for MA history.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?