4th May 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for D.Pharma and B.Tech (EEE) lateral entry after 10th and 3 years Polytechnic course?

Am I eligible to do D.Pharma? I have done 10th from Science stream with from Uttar Pradesh Board of Education and Polytechnic (three years in Electronics, in 1st year I studied Physics, Chemistry and Math). Or, if not D.Pharma than how about B.Tech (EEE) lateral entry? Please advise.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for D.Pharma and B.Tech (EEE) lateral entry after 10th and 3 years Polytechnic course?
  2. Eligibility for lateral entry in B.Tech colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  3. Previous years question papers of Lateral entry test for EEE B.Tech entry in Kerala University
  4. How may I get admission through lateral entry in DTU for B.tech course? I am studying CSE from Delhi polytechnic
  5. How to do B.Tech after completing ITI in electronics mechanic branch?
  6. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  7. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  8. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  9. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  11. What should I do after class 12th exams?
  12. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  13. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  14. Can I apply for state, central government job and West Bengal JELET while doing diploma form RVD university?
  15. What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?
  16. What are the courses available to study in UG for Diploma Electrical and Electronics holder except B.Tech?
  17. Eligibility for lateral entry in Bihar Polytechnic?
  18. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?