4th May 2018, 09:55 PM
ronnrocks1

Is M.Phil required to pursue PhD? Which are universities offering PhD in Management via distance mode of education?

Myself resident of West Bengal. I am a MBA graduate from Punjab Technical university and have secured 55% marks. Now I want pursue my PhD in Management via distance mode. I have not done my M.Phil. Am I eligible to pursue my PhD in Management? If yes, what are the available universities offering PhD in Management via distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  2. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before PhD for MSW in distance? List of universities offering PhD in distance mode?
  3. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Total Quality Management via distance mode of education
  5. List of universities offering distance MPhil(Microbiology) in India
  6. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  7. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  8. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  9. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  10. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  11. List of universities offering distance PhD(Physical Education) in Agra
  12. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is is possible to do Ph.D in law through distance mode?
  14. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  17. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  18. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?