6th June 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility in Homeopathy college?

elligibility in homeopathy collage...please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  2. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join government college of homeopathy? I am a intern student of GHMC college of Homeopathy
  4. Dates for HT Economic Exam and career prospects in Homeopathy
  5. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  6. Eligibility for homeopathy course for commerce graduates?
  7. I want to know about Homeopathy course
  8. What is the fee structure of Homeopathy College?
  9. Where is the college of Homeopathy in Mumbai?
  10. Is MD(AM) equivalent to MD(Homeopathy)?
  11. How can I do certified homeopathy correspondence course? Which colleges is provided? I have qualified 12th Arts
  12. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  13. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  14. Fee structure for 1st year BHMS course in Takhatmal Homeopathy College?
  15. What are the government jobs available for me? I am MD Dr in Homeopathy
  16. Which are the courses available other than MBBS after completing BIPC?
  17. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka? -- [New]
  18. How to take admission in national homeopathy medical college?
13th June 2013, 01:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility in Homeopathy college?

Homeopathic colleges offer bachelor degree courses as well as PG level courses. Admission to BHMS is done through entrance test conducted at state level or at University level. 12th passed candidates having studied Physics, chemistry and Biology as subjects are eligible. They must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 12th. BHMS is the qualification required for M.D programs in homeopathy. Admission is made on the basis of entrance test.
13th December 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMITION IN BAMS
29th November 2014, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

I have done is with maths , physics , chemistry. I want to do any course in homeopath . Is it possible for me? If yes, then , how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?