8th May 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam for M.tech in IIT or NIT? Any chance for BSc students for M.tech?

what is the entrance exam for m.tech im iits or nits ? have any chance for BSC(MCCS) students for m.tech?

9th May 2012, 08:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam for M.tech in IIT or NIT? Any chance for BSc students for M.tech?

B.Sc graduates cannot apply for M.Tech course. In order to apply for M.Tech candidates should complete either B.E/B.Tech course in any specialization stream. M.Sc candidates too can apply for M.Tech. You need to secure 60% marks in the same. Selection for M.Tech courses in NIT or IIT will be on the basis of GATE exam. You should obtain a good score in this exam as final section will be on the basis of GATE score.
21st August 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the entrance exam for M.tech in IIT or NIT? Any chance for BSc students for M.tech?

i m btech student.how to prepare m.tech entrance exam in iit
17th October 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to go for M.Tech in IIT..What are the entrance tests for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?