7th August 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam name to get a government job in civil engineering?

what is the entrance exam name to get govt. jobs in civil engineering field

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  2. What is the entrance exam name to get a government job in civil engineering?
  3. Applications to be filled for government civil engineering job?
  4. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  6. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  7. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  8. Can I apply for government job in Civil Engineering after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  9. List of government job exams? -- [New]
  10. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering with 86%
  11. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  12. How to get a job in Government Sector after doing Civil Engineering?
  13. Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  14. Will there be any Entrance Exam for Civil Engineer to get Government Job in Tamil Nadu?
  15. How should I prepare to get a job in Civil Engineering in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  16. How much salary will be paid for me after completion of B.Tech from Allahabad University?
  17. How to apply for government job in UP after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How can I get government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
6th July 2016, 10:33 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam name to get a government job in civil engineering?

There are various exam are conducted for the Civil engineer under the UPSC.some of the government exam are:-

**IAS

**IPS

**IES

**SCRA

**NDA

**Railway jobs

**Army jobs

**Indian Navy jobs

**Defense jobs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?