23rd June 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee or BCA course in science college?

what is admission fee,per samester fee for bca course in science college patna

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee or BCA course in science college?
  2. How should I study for BCA in government college? What is the fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)
  4. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any college under DU with low fee structure for BCA?
  6. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  7. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  8. Delhi BCA colleges with good placements and affordable tution fee?
  9. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  10. Colleges and fee for BCA after 12th standard with commerce?
  11. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  12. Which is the best college in Patna(Bihar) for BCA, B.Tech, B.E, BSc in Computer Science? What is the minimum fee structure of the course?
  13. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA? -- [New]
  14. How to take admission in MCA college after BCA? Fee structure of the course?
  15. What is the fee structure for BCA course in private college?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BCA in Chennai and tamil nadu? How can I get a government seat in Chennai college? I've completed 12th from Hyderabad
  17. Names of the colleges for BCA with average fee structure?
  18. Which are the best colleges for BCA in Nashik? Details about the fee structure?
27th April 2014, 10:02 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee or BCA course in science college?

B.C.A i.e Bachelor's of Computer Application and the duration of course is 3 years and the course is divided into 6 semester. BCA course is related to the basic programming languages, Software development, Database and Network Programming. To apply for BCA course, the candidate must have a completed Intermediate with Mathematics from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 55% marks in aggregation(45% marks for reserved categories). The admission process will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Intermediate level followed by Personal Interview.

There is no entrance examination for BCA course. But some of universities are conducting the entrance examination. Patna Science College Exam has been already completed. Let See the fee structure of Patna Science College Tuition Fees : Rs 18,000, Caution Fees : Rs 2,000 and Miscellaneous : Rs 200.
28th April 2014, 12:03 AM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: What is the fee or BCA course in science college?

hello,
bca course means the graduation in computer application in science college ,
eligibility criteria:-must have cleared 10+2+3 level,
with mathematics as main subject

duration:- 3-6 yrs
fee structure:-approximately, Rs. 6000-7000 per semester
age requirement:- no bar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?