30th May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee requirement for B.Tech, B.E course in electronics and telecommunication?

may i please know the fee required for the be, btech course in electronics and telecommunication

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Am I eligible for Marine engineering after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication? Is there any fee concession and marks requirement?
  5. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  8. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  9. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Am I able to give Bihar BSNL TTA exam? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
  11. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication? Procedure to prepare for it?
  12. Can I give BSNL TTA exam after B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  14. Procedure and total fee structure to join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  15. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  16. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  18. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
27th February 2012, 08:06 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What is the fee requirement for B.Tech, B.E course in electronics and telecommunication?

Friend you have not mention the particular name of collage
I am describing the fee structure of NIT University

* University Fee 2,42,000 per annum*
* Hostel Rental (Single Seater Room) 1,00,000 per annum*
* Mess Charges On actuals

* The fee mentioned is for the first year only and will increase by approx. 10% every year.

Mode of payment of University and Hostel Fees:
The fee structure of NU, as given above, is on the premise of annual payment of the respective fees. However, selected candidates will have the option to pay the above fees in any one of the following modes:

1. Annual payment of (i) the University fee of Rs 2,42,000 and (ii) Hostel rental fee of Rs 1,00,000, as prescribed for the Academic Year 2011-12.

2. Semester-wise payment for each of the two semesters of the Year 2011-12 amounting to (i) the University fee of Rs 1,21,000 for the first semester and Rs 1,27,000 for the second semester and (ii) Hostel rental of Rs 50,000 for the first semester and Rs 55,000 for the second semester based on the prescribed fee structure for the Academic Year 2011-12.

3. Upfront payment of the fees for four years amounting to (i) lump sum University fee of Rs 9,68,000 and (ii) lump sum Hostel rental of Rs 4,00,000 based on the prescribed fee structure for the Academic Year 2011-12.
28th February 2012, 11:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee requirement for B.Tech, B.E course in electronics and telecommunication?

The fees structure for B.Tech in Electronics and Communications depends first of all on the type of college. The fee structure of government colleges and private college will be different and generallythe government colleges have a very low few structure. The average fees structure in government colleges is around Rs.8000 per annum. The private colleges charge around Rs.50000 per annum as fees for the engineering courses. The fees in the private colleges for the management seat will be more than the fees for the merit seat.
10th September 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

what is good for student to have addmission for engineeringin government college or privet college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?