14th June 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Sc in management quota?

What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Sc in management quota? Can you please let me know the details year by year? What is the minimum fee in colleges? Will it vary based on our marks or not? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Sc in management quota? -- [New]
  2. What is the fee structure of B.tech course if admission is through management quota?
  3. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  4. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  6. What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University
  7. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
  8. Is it possible to get direct admission in Top MBBS Colleges?
  9. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS course under Management Quota?
  13. Fee structure for MBA course under Management Quota in VIT?
  14. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  15. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  16. Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?
  17. How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
15th June 2017, 11:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Sc in management quota?

You have neither mentioned the name or college nor university for which you want academic fee structure. The fee structure varies from college to college. Fees of any course is independent of marks. Management quota means seats on which college authority have full jurisdiction and they can get admission of candidates as per their interest.

You can visit the official website of college or university in which you are interest. Then search for academic fee link, you can see fees there year by year.
15th June 2017, 05:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Sc in management quota?

=> B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science. Bachelor of Science is an under graduation course and the duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The B.Sc in management quota fee is 50000 to 60000 per year.

=> If your percentage of marks in your 12th class is good then fee relaxation is given to you by the college.

SUBJECTS AVAILABLE IN B.SC COURSE

1. Biology

2. Biochemistry

3. Botany

4. Chemistry

5. Computer Science

6. Electronics

7. Environmental Science

8. Mathematics

9. Physics

10. Zoology
30th July 2017, 12:45 AM
Deepti bittal

Admissions to collages for graduation courses is mainly done by entrance exam and merit list basis. However, there are few seats left under managsment quota. You can apply to these seats. The fee is just double or triple of the normal entries. You sould need to check the fee with the collage authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?