15th April 2012, 12:07 AM
sameera khatun

What is the fee structure for NET entrance exam? How to apply for the exam?

respected sir,

i have completed the m.a and b.ed so how to apply net entrance exam 2012 and how many fess in this exam so please tell me all details in exam.please send your answer in my email id. my id [email protected]

thanking you................

your's faithfully,

shajahan.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  3. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  4. Requirements to join NIFT in 2015? Latest fee structure of 2015? -- [New]
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for UGC NET Exam? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  6. Entrance exam date of BBM in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  7. Should I apply for ITI entrance exam? What;s the fee structure of this course? I have done 10th and 12th through Bihar board
  8. How can I apply for CA course? What is the fee structure?
  9. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  10. Date of the entrance exam to join in HIET? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is SRM university fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for Anesthesiology
  13. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  14. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  15. Date of commencement of KAS entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Fee structure to apply for this exam?
  16. How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in online? Syllabus and Fee structure for this Exam?
  17. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
15th April 2012, 01:45 AM
bablucena9

Default Re: What is the fee structure for NET entrance exam? How to apply for the exam?

Hello Dear.,

--> Fee Structure:
>> For General Category - Rs.450/-
>> Other Backward Classes - Rs.225/-
>> SC/ST/PH/VH Category - Rs.110/
keeping work hard
15th April 2012, 02:30 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for NET entrance exam? How to apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameera khatun View Post
respected sir,

i have completed the m.a and b.ed so how to apply net entrance exam 2012 and how many fess in this exam so please tell me all details in exam.please send your answer in my email id. my id [email protected]

your's faithfully,

shajahan.

Fees Structure of NET Exam :-
-----------------------------------
  • VH category :- 110/-
  • PH category :- 110/-
  • General Category :- 450/-
  • OBC Category :- 225/-
  • SC Category :- 110/-
  • ST Category :- 110/-

How to Apply (Registration ) :-
-------------------

1)First Click the Stored Procedure in Home page .
2)Submit your E-Mail Id and your Name .
3)Re-Confirm of Your E-mail Id
4)Fill your personal and education details
5)finally submit the procedure button .

If you have a any doubts :- Click here for Demo

After registration , the candidates have to apply for NET examination .
  • Login by using E-mail Id and password .
  • Click the "Apply for NET " after depositing the fee in Bank
  • Once again check personal details and education qualification then " click the proceed button "
  • Fill the all NET Specific details and Click on "Submit & Apply for NET "
  • Check your NET Specific details and Click the button
  • Note down the Roll No and download & Print documents to test centers .
  • Print the Admit card
  • Print the Attendance Slip
  • Print the Application form (filled)

If you have a any doubts :- Click here for Demo

More details , Visit the official website :- http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
10th July 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the net enterence exam
22nd March 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

My self vaishali . I am doing M.Com part 1 can i give net exam. and My cast is NT so how much fees for my cast please give mi ans
26th April 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing 4msc(cs) can i attend this exam.
16th September 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Good morning Sir or Madam, pls let me know the total fees for admission of net exam for open category, Thank you or if possible pls mesg me on my number 9921052717 and myself Farookh shaikh.
16th December 2013, 12:24 PM
Ritu Bageshwar

respected sir,

i have completed the B.Com. and M.Com. so how to apply net entrance exam 2014 and how many fess in this exam so please tell me all details in exam.please send your answer in my email id. my id [email protected]

your's faithfully,

Ritu Bageshwar
11th February 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Im MCA final year student, can i apply for the UGC NET exam, pls do replay to my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?