28th December 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for mechanical engineering after 10th?

fees for mechanical engineering after10th ...Could u please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  2. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th in maharashtra?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission for Diploima in Mechanical Engineering having secured 64.60% in 10th?
  5. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  6. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
  7. Which mechanical companies are providing jobs for those who have passed 10th with 62.5%, 12th with 52%, B.E with 68%?
  8. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  10. What are the educational opportunities after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fees?
  11. Eligibility for Management seat for Mechanical branch in KLE Engineering college, Belgaum? Fees for the same?
  12. How can I get full scholarship being a student of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?
  13. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  15. Can I get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 80% in 10th
  16. How should I study mechanical engineering after completing 10th?
  17. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  18. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
4th July 2013, 11:48 PM
pinksony

Default Re: What is the fees for mechanical engineering after 10th?

hi dear,

After 10th you can't directly go to engineering.......you need to do 10+2(MPC) and then you can appear for EMACT ENTRANCE EXAM....If you are qualified in exam .....later conselling date will be announed .....where college &barnch should be selected....

different colleges have different fee structure......it is more in top colleges when compared to other...

you can even do your mechanical engineering through polytechnic....after 10th..........

make a good choose.....

all the best ...............
5th July 2013, 10:26 AM
Neerajtiwari779

~~~Fees for mechanical engineering(diploma) after 10th ~~~

After 10th you can do diploma in mechanical enggineering. Fees for the same dependr on the colage you chose. Here I give fes detail of some colages.
1 BL Patil poly.- 43000.
2 Pillais poly.- 51000.
3 Wawandal poly.- 40000.
4 Bharti vidypeeth.- 49000.
5 Pen gov. poly.- 28000.
5th July 2013, 11:51 AM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: What is the fees for mechanical engineering after 10th?

Hai brother,
You can't directly go to engineering after 10 th.My advise is you sholud complete your intermediate with group M.P.C and be prepare for AIEEE and EAMCET entrance exams.
If you get good rank in Above exams .you can join in IIT's and IIIT institutes.
and your fees may be reduced if you get good rank.
for engineering students government will provide scholarships by using scholarships you can study without fees also..
and after 10 th you can write CEEP entrance exam to join in diploma courses(mechanical engineering).
depending upon your rank fees will be taken.and you get scholarship every year 4 to 5 thousands.after completion of diploma you can write ECET entrance exam to do Mechanical Engineering In B.TECH
from second year on wards...
suppose you are not qualified in above exams you sholud pay every year 40,000 in B.TECH Course.

I hope so you can get good rank and you will become a good engineer....
thank you................
25th March 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

After 10th engineering jobs get how sallary and list engineering company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?