21st August 2012, 08:38 PM
meera bhaskaran

What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?

Kerala University 2012 M.Phil commerce admission.

What are the formalities for getting an admission for M.Phil commerce this year in kerala unversity?
1. When is the admission going to starts?
2. Is there any entrance examination?
3. What are the qualifications required?
4. Is M.Com first class passed from Annamalai university distance education is recognized for this admission.
5. Is the certificate required at the time of applying or required at the time of admission.

Expecting a valuable answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  2. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  3. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  4. Admission procedure for M.Phil Commerce course? Date of entrance exam, Age limit and minimum marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Process for admission in M.Phil with commerce? How many seats are there and when are the forms available? -- [New]
  6. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  7. When is the entrance exam going to be conducted by University of Madras? Past years question papers? What is the syllabus of it?
  8. Studies at MIT USA having 54% in 10+2?
  9. Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?
  10. What to do in-order to get admitted in Paleontology Institution in India? Formalities required for admission?
  11. What are the formalities should be completed to get admission in VJTI for MCA?
  12. What are the formalities/eligibility to get admission for M.Arch? What is the fee structure for the same?
  13. Formalities required for taking admission in MAIC College? Rules, regulations and fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible for M.Com after graduating with 43%
  15. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  16. What are the formalities required to pass IAS exam?
  17. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  18. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
13th March 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?

when is the admission going to start?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?