15th December 2010, 10:41 AM
RAJESH GOLE

What is the future of B.Arch and B.Planning engineering courses? What kind of job will I get and how much will be my payscale?

my son is confused about b.arc and b.planning eng degree courses.
kindly tell me what is the future of these degree courses.what kind of job he is getting and at what pay scale as new eng. he will get in future.
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Changing the course in AIEEE? I selected both B.E/B.TECH AND B.ARCH/B.PLANNING by mistake
  2. New syllabus for AIEEA UG Stream B? Question papers of last years?
  3. What are the opportunities for MS in India? Does that count in IT industry?
  4. Which are the short term courses available after passing diploma in Mechanical? What is the payscale?
  5. What kind of job can I get in future after passing sociology honors? Can I get into any private
  6. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  8. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  9. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  10. Is IT a better course? Which is a better course between Aeronautical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. Can I apply for JE job after 56% in civil engineering? -- [New]
  12. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  14. Does biomedical engineering has a good course in future?
  15. Talent based courses other than engineering?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?
  17. Which are the courses related to computer engineering?
  18. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
19th April 2011, 04:26 PM
brijesh kumar shukla

Default Re: What is the future of B.Arch and B.Planning engineering courses? What kind of job will I get and how much will be my payscale?

sir at first i would like to say that let him to chose himself what he really want ?
if his drawing is good then he should choice for b.arch and then b.plan//////
for entrance exams he may join any college through :-
1) through iit joint entrance exams
2)through aieee
regarding packages there is a handsome packages in private sectors (initially 25+)
in govt. (10+)
5th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of B.Arch and B.Planning engineering courses? What kind of job will I get and how much will be my payscale?

scope in b. planning? my rank is air 32000 and state rank 428 in b arch/b. planning? can i will get any nit?
7th June 2011, 01:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Architecture is a vibrant and demandable graduation course. This is a five year graduation course. This course is well suited for those who are interested in creative drawing. After completing B.Arch, one can go for master’s degree in Architecture. Immense job opportunities are there in this sector. Like any other demandable professions, this profession also comes under high paying category normally starting with Rs 35000/- and above.
10th June 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to which is the better option b.arch. or b.plan. for my safe future...
17th June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum salary after completing B.Arch?
29th June 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

what is basically there in b.planning???is it similar to architecture... ?n if yes then y to opt for planning?
3rd July 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

can anybody help me out how much will i be paid if i go for b.planning
??? :((

m very confused :((

m getting SPA delhi for planning

and VNIT nagpur for b.arch

but i want SPA more its a better college :((( please help somebody having knowledge in planning...thanx
3rd July 2011, 09:28 AM
kronos :)

Smile Re: What is the future of B.Arch and B.Planning engineering courses? What kind of job will I get and how much will be my payscale?

hello sir / mam,

can u please give us any information on b.planning...and how much pay 1 gets in it....??
8th July 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hai.i have a 177 cut off for engineering and 267.166 cut off for b.arch.im very much interested in doing the latter but my father suggests me to go for IT since the payscale is good wen compareed to b.arch.what is the minimum salary i can expect from b.arch?and does colleges have any campus placement for that?
8th July 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

If you get a seat in any course in SPA - DELHI is best.....
20th July 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
my AIR rank in aieee b.arch and b.planning is 27000. i m interested in b.arch. i am getting admission in some prestigious colleges both for b.arch and engineering through enterance tests. m y parents are as such not against b.arch but they are worried about the future scope of b.arch,the salary package. if compared then engrng has more salary package jobs. please help me choose the right course..
21st July 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

what basically is b. planning????????????????????and how is it different from architecture
10th August 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

what is future in b arch and b planning???and what are paying scales???
14th August 2011, 04:34 PM
Bmsri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to which is the better option b.arch. or b.plan. for my safe future...
According to me B.arch id the best option when compared to B.planning.B.arc is a course related to the designing the building and its infrastructure.It has a lot of opportunities and you can shine in the field you are very creative and keep on thinking new ideas.
Good Luck.
21st December 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,,whatz d scope for girlz opting b-arch or b-plannin, whatz the package after completing d course,,???and is it suitable for girls?if yes which is a better institute,,please tel me as,,,its urgent for me to decide this before i miss the application!please make a reply before 25th of decembr 2011,kindly,, thankyou. Amrita singh
6th February 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Depends. I am going to do a Bachelor of Architecture and then Master of Planning.
2nd May 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

b.arch is better than b.arch interior design..?
30th May 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 72% in 2 n 85/200 in nata.......please suggest me some good colleges for architecture.....
12th June 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I got 32000 rank in all over india and 1126 in state ranking in aieee[b.arch] but i got only 33 marks in maths which is not eligible .Sir Iwant to become an architecture please suggest me what can i do?
13th June 2012, 12:36 AM
deedon

B.Arch stands for Bachelor of architecture. It's a five year course and its a good course to study. It has a wide opportunity in today's advanced world.

Architects design buildings and other structures. In addition to considering the way these buildings and structures look, they also make sure they are functional, safe, economical and suit the needs of the people who use them. A licensed architect, after gaining experience, may take on increasingly responsible duties and eventual managing entire projects.

Best of luck
13th June 2012, 12:40 AM
deedon

B.Arch stands for Bachelor of architecture. It's a five year course and its a good course to study. It has a wide opportunity in today's advanced world.

Architects design buildings and other structures. In addition to considering the way these buildings and structures look, they also make sure they are functional, safe, economical and suit the needs of the people who use them. A licensed architect, after gaining experience, may take on increasingly responsible duties and eventual managing entire projects.

Best of luck
13th June 2012, 01:35 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

Bachelor of Architecture is a vibrant and demandable graduation course. This is a five year graduation course. This course is well suited for those who are interested in creative drawing. After completing B.Arch, one can go for master’s degree in Architecture. Immense job opportunities are there in this sector. Like any other demandable professions, this profession also comes under high paying category normally starting with Rs 35000/- and above.

Thanks
2nd July 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i got aieee b.arch rank 64023 can i get any private college for architecture i want to know that what is the salary in b.plan
11th July 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

my brother wants to b.arch ( building engineering & constrution management ). what is scope of this in future & what pay scale he will get after doing this
15th July 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the future n career after doing b.planning from amity ??? is it safe or not? is b.planning is better course for gud earning???
19th July 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the future scope for b.planning???
25th July 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: What is the future of B.Arch and B.Planning engineering courses? What kind of job will I get and how much will be my payscale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJESH GOLE View Post
my son is confused about b.arc and b.planning eng degree courses.
kindly tell me what is the future of these degree courses.what kind of job he is getting and at what pay scale as new eng. he will get in future.
thanks.
well i graduate from SPA delhi in b planning .... i would like to suggest you to opt for enggneering stream because b planning in india is running because of order of delhi high court only and it is not approved by any competent education authority and indian planning has zero value on international level like in UK, USA etc so guys sont waste ur life in it go for engg b tech or BE
25th July 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by brijesh kumar shukla View Post
sir at first i would like to say that let him to chose himself what he really want ?
if his drawing is good then he should choice for b.arch and then b.plan//////
for entrance exams he may join any college through :-
1) through iit joint entrance exams
2)through aieee
regarding packages there is a handsome packages in private sectors (initially 25+)
in govt. (10+)
well i graduate from SPA delhi in b planning .... i would like to suggest you to opt for enggneering stream because b planning in india is running because of order of delhi high court only and it is not approved by any competent education authority and indian planning has zero value on international level like in UK, USA etc so guys sont waste ur life in it go for engg b tech or BE
18th June 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Bplanning is an awesome course if u get top college like spa Delhi. Passouts have gone on to Harvard, MIT, civil services n what not. Ppl need awareness abt this course. Many students here leave btech if not getting iit. U can also do mba, passouts have gone to iim also. So don't be stuck in a rat race of btech. How many even do engg after it? Ppl move on to mba jobs. So follow your dreams.
30th June 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i get b-tech planning branch in college of engineering pune is it good?what job apportunities are there for B-Tech planning?
4th July 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

what lies ahead if you finish b.plan ?
6th July 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

ds j&k students have any scope in b.arch/arct
8th July 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

how much I get paid after doing bplanning
18th July 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

i m getting SPA delhi for b. planning......what is the future scope of this b planning....???
31st August 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

what are the master degree course after b planning?name some good institution for the same.
17th September 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

my brother has B,tech planning in JNTU SCHOOL OF PLANNING AND ARCH. - SELF FINANCE (JNPASF), MASABTANK, HYD
in PLANNING (PLG), what is the scope of this course in future and what will be the starting package. please let me know as soon as possible
21st November 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can anybody help me out how much will i be paid if i go for b.planning
??? (

m very confused (

m getting SPA delhi for planning

and VNIT nagpur for b.arch

but i want SPA more its a better college (( please help somebody having knowledge in planning...thanx
join SPA B.PLANNING IS THE BEST COURSE IN THE COUNTRY, GET IN SPA N UR LIFE IS SET.
12th May 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

which is best nit for architecture and when will result announce of jee mains paper2 which held on 06.04.2014??
17th May 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Bro, if you are good in Creative Drawing, then you have to go for Architecture. Our Architecture colleges having 5 years programme, but after that you will get good job as compare to IT as there are lot of ITian's are still doing there job with starting salary 5000/-.

Architecture colleges dosen't provide campus placements, but if you research market, constructions are moving day by day and they want "GOOD ARCHITECTURE".

If you are creative,good in visualisation & observation, then move ahead for architecture.

All The Very Best...!!
8th August 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i am getting ip university for b.arch
i have also filled for spot round in spa nit and bits owing to my air 21013
i have also already m admitted to gautam buddh university..
what should i do if i get planning in spa and vastu in ip?
11th October 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of B.Planning engineering? What kind of job will I get and how much will be my payscale?
26th December 2014, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

what is the future of B planing engineering ? what kind of job will I get and how much will be my payscale? any govt jobs in this coures?
4th June 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the scope for B planning. And how do we get admission in Ceop for that stream? And what is the demand ?
25th June 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the future agter complite interior design degree from gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?