24th December 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do for applying in ISRO with biology in 12th standard?

I am very much interested in physics and I want to work in Indian space research organization(isro). I have taken biology PCB in my +2 level please advise me something about it? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

24th December 2017, 07:04 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: What I have to do for applying in ISRO with biology in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am very much interested in physics and I want to work in Indian space research organization(isro). I have taken biology PCB in my +2 level please advise me something about it? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the answer soon as possible. Thank you!
You want to work in ISRO in future and you have interest in Physics.
To work in ISRO , you need to do BE/BTECH after passing class 12th.

ISRO hires scientists every year and minimum educational qualifications required is BE/BTECH with minimum 65% aggregate marks in BE/BTECH
They hire Mechanical, computer science and electronics stream engineers.

So, i would suggest that you should study Physics, chemistry and Mathematics in your class 12th.
After you study PCM in your class 12th than only you can apply for BE/BTECH course after passing class 12th.
24th December 2017, 09:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do for applying in ISRO with biology in 12th standard?

According to me, the candidate must have completed graduate degree in engineering from a recognised University with at least 60% marks to join ISRO. And those who have completed their Masters course with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject are also eligible to join ISRO but Biology students are not eligible.
24th December 2017, 09:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

One who wants to work in ISRO and is finding job in ISRO must have minimum qualification of degree in Engineering or Masters course in science with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject.
The candidate has to qualify the exam that is conducted by ISRO and also personal interview. Bio students are not eligible because if you want to work in ISRO then you have to perform research work and with Biology you cannot work for space research.
24th December 2017, 09:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization.

The eligibility criteria to become Assistant Scientist after bachelor's degree is:

1. Bachelor's degree in technology or Master's degree in science candidates are eligible to apply for ISRO entrance exam.

2. You can pursue Bachelor's degree in science then Master's degree in science in Physics to become eligible for exam.

3. Age limit is 21-30 years for candidates of general category. Reserved category candidates can get upper age relaxation.
24th December 2017, 10:05 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

It will be really helpful if you take Physics , Chemistry, and Maths as a main subject in 10+2 which will help in recruitment in ISRO.

>> You can join ISRO after post graduation in PCM field.
>> If you love Physics then you can also do research work in Physics after post graduation.
>> If you do airo space engineering , then also you can work in technical line in ISRO.

**** Notification for jobs in ISRO is available and can be applied in ISRO official website career section. Visit www.isro.gov.in
24th December 2017, 10:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for ISRO:-

> You should have to pass The Bachelors Degree in Engineering with at least 65% marks from reorganised University.

> Age limit Must be below 32 years.

> A candidate must be Indian citizen.

Selection process:-
- written test
- interview

Candidate with good GATE score are directly promoted to interview without appearing in written exam.

But it is sorry to say that it is not possible to join ISRO only with 12th qualification.
24th December 2017, 10:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Sorry, to inform you that after completing 10+2 you are not eligible to apply for ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), because minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO is B.E/B.Tech or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 65% marks obtained. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for ISRO:-

Eligibility Conditions to Apply for ISRO:-
  • Applicant for ISRO must be Indian citizen.
  • To apply for ISRO minimum qualification required to apply is B.E/B.Tech from government recognized institute.
  • Applicant must have scored at least 65% marks in bachelors degree.
  • Candidate appearing in final year of bachelors degree are also allowed to apply.
  • Age limit to apply for ISRO is 18 years to 35 years.
  • For more details and apply online please visit www.isro.gov.in.
3rd January 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Please tell me the proper meaning of below sentence

Applicant must have scored at least 65% marks in bachelors degree.. overall 4 year aggregate or last year aggregate?
Waiting your answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?