3rd February 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do for computer engineering? I am from 12th standard

we can do computer enginering in commerce without maths after 12th if yes than wat we have to do for computer engineering

26th June 2014, 12:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What I have to do for computer engineering? I am from 12th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
we can do computer enginering in commerce without maths after 12th if yes than wat we have to do for computer engineering
No commerce stream students are not eligible for the Computer Engineering course. Only the candidate who completed 12th standard in science stream are eligible for the Computer Engineering course.

B.E ie:- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Engineering course). The duration of the course has been for four years with eight semesters.

B.E Computer Engineering ) Eligibility Criteria :-

~You need to clear 10+2 in science stream from any recognized board.
~Only science stream candidates with Physics, Mathematics are eligible for this course.
~You must have an aggregate of 50% marks to pursue this course and 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST category students. ~You should be qualified in an Engineering entrance examination like, JEE/BITSAT or entrance examination conducted by the Institution.

So, being a commerce student, you are not eligible for B.E computer engineering course. But, please don't worry, there are lots of courses available for commerce stream students. You can apply for the Bachelor degree courses like,

-B. Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
-BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
-BA (Bachelor of Arts)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?