30th July 2022, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

What if I have cleared all the semesters except the final one?

What is next procedure if i cleared all semesters from 1st to 5th but in final semester i have failed in one subject ?

31st July 2022, 04:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What if I have cleared all the semesters except the final one?

Having failed in one of the subject of final semester of a degree course you are required to first clear that backlog by appearing in supplementary examination to get your degree validated for pursuing any higher degree course or any job application on the basis of that degree otherwise your highest educational qualification will still be the degree which you have completed earlier without any active backlog.
31st July 2022, 09:39 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you need to clear your backlog. Without clearing the backlog you can't go for any other course which you want to do. If you don't clear the backlog you won't get graduation pass certificate. So, it is very important to clear the backlog first.
1st August 2022, 12:22 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

If you have not cleared in any single paper then you will be not allowed to get the degree and not be considered for the higher studies.

So, you must clear the paper then become eligible for higher studies or to get the recruitment in jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?