9th March 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What if one clears the IBPS clerk exam? How does he proceed further?

hI please explain what if one clears IBPS Clerk exam????? thn hw does it proceed further

11th March 2012, 05:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What if one clears the IBPS clerk exam? How does he proceed further?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hI please explain what if one clears IBPS Clerk exam????? thn hw does it proceed further
After qualifying the Common Written Examination conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, one needs to follow the steps mentioned below:
  • Wait for the Participating Banks to start the recruitment procedure for the particular post, you have qualified the examination for.
  • Apply for the post through the application format made available by the particular bank.
  • Submit you Common Written Examination score.
  • Depending upon your score in the examination and other academic and professional qualification, if the Bank shortlists your name, you will be called for Interview.
  • Performing well in the Interview will lead you to the respective post in the particular bank

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?