8th January 2012, 05:08 PM

What are the job opportunities after diploma?

Hi am rajesh i study at jaihind college of engg. Second year diploma in e&tc i want know how i get job after 3rd year diploma ?

16th May 2012, 06:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after diploma?

You can try for jobs in firms like ECIL, EIL, NTPC, etc. ONGC, SAIL, BHEL, etc are other firms recruiting diploma holders in electronics. Railways, government departments, etc. are other popular employers of candidates who possess diploma in electronics and telecommunication. It is better to search a job after pursuing graduation in electronics. Diploma holders have the option to get in to B.Tech degree in ECE through lateral entry scheme.
23rd May 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after diploma?

can i join navy after ksou diploma in mechanical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?