22nd June 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the job vacancies after completing B.E in Electronics engineering?

Respected sir my name is RAJ Kumar. I am completed B.E in electronics engg. from Nagpur university with 61 %.I am fresher and waiting for job so kindly help me.sir I am belonging from which place here I do't get new jobs vacencies
My email id is [email protected] and my mobile no is 9021132588.please inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completing ECE engineering? I have 4 backlogs
  2. What are the job vacancies after completing B.E in Electronics engineering?
  3. Is there any job vacancies for me after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How and where to get job after completing diploma in Electronics?
  5. What are the job vacancies for ladies in UAW after completing B.E(EIE) -- [New]
  6. How may I find government job vacancies after completing BAMS course from Solapur?
  7. Job vacancies in Electronics field? Helpful job consultancies?
  8. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  9. Eligibility for writing RRB Engineering Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  11. Job Vacancies in Defence service for the candidates of B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. Latest job vacancies for B.Tech graduates? What are the various competitive tests related to electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  14. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  15. Any job vacancies in Aeronautical Field?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  17. Any job vacancies available for me after completing MSc Microbiology
  18. What should I do to get a job after completing engineering in electronics
28th July 2012, 04:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job vacancies after completing B.E in Electronics engineering?

As you have completed your engineering degree in Electronics, you can find opportunities with firms like NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc. Firms like BHEL, ONGC, etc offers placement for fresh graduates on the basis of GATE score. Firms like ECIL and EIL recruits fresh engineering graduates to the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Other than this, you can find jobs in firms involved in electronic equipment manufacturing, design, maintenance, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?