31st May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after completing diploma for mechanical engineering in government and private sector?

What are the jobs after completing diploma from mechanical engineering in a goverment and in private sector?

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  2. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  8. Diploma engineering from MBU is valid for Government, Private and Gulf jobs? -- [New]
  9. Government Jobs for Mechanical Engineering graduates with 58% marks in BE
  10. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  11. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  13. Am I eligible for Government Jobs if I have done Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Will this percentage matter in private sector too?
  14. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  15. Can I apply for any government jobs or private jobs after doing Mechanical Engineering with 9 CGPA?
  16. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  17. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  18. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
31st August 2015, 07:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing diploma for mechanical engineering in government and private sector?

Being an diploma in mechanical engineering degree holder the best options for you are in the government sector which are discussed below :-

You have the option of joining Indian Defense as officer by cracking NDA examination so that you could join National Defense Academy and after getting necessary academics you could join as officer.

You have the option of SSC examination after cracking which you will be recruited as lower divisional clerk in government offices.

You to have the option of SCRA examination by cracking which you will join Indian Railway Engineering institute and getting the degree from their you will be recruited as railway engineer.

You to are eligible for the post of Junior engineer for which you need to clear the RRB examination.

For more details about ant of the mentioned examination you can refer to its official link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?