10th May 2011, 03:27 PM
pangpang

What kind of job will suit me after scoring 45% in graduation? Any chance for government job?

I got 45% in graduation, and i need goverment job, so what kind of job is suit for me? please reply...

20th December 2011, 10:01 AM
vaishu90tops

Default Re: What kind of job will suit me after scoring 45% in graduation? Any chance for government job?

After doing graduation try for a government bank job (PO) by giving exams,it will give you a good position so that you do not have to start from the ground level.
Otherwise you can get a job in any sector (Govt,pvt and PSU's).
Nothing to worry about.Just be updated with the exams conducted by bank and govt institutions.
20th December 2011, 11:55 AM
arun.potturu

Default Re: What kind of job will suit me after scoring 45% in graduation? Any chance for government job?

The government sector providing jobs for passed graduates.You can very less scope to get job in government sector due to lagging in 45% marks.In case if you belongs to handicapped or SC/ST candidate then you have chance to get the govt jobs.The some government jobs are
Bank jobs,
Railway jobs,
Air force,
Defence jobs,
Upsc jobs,
Ntpc,
Oil,
Iocl,
Sail,
Ecil etc.
For more govt jobs and notifications regarding govt jobs searching in the website www.freshersworld.com or read the employment newspaper once in a week.
17th March 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i have secure 47% in my graduation level and belong to general category in j&k state. please tell me what govt. job I should do? my age is 28yrs and very confused. please show me the way
28th May 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can girls be eligible for IES exams
25th September 2012, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

i am BE passout in information tecnology,m lookig for job in bank....plz tell me what should i do so that i can recruit in bank..i scored 50% in BE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?