11th June 2011, 08:41 AM
arul don001

What kind of jobs are offered for M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology students?

what kind of jobs will be offered for m.tech medical nanotechnology...please lis the various josb

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  2. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  3. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
  4. List of Institutes offering M.Tech. in Medical Nanotechnology? I have also qualified GPAT with AIR 1193.
  5. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of courses will be offered by M.Tech to CSE students?
  7. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  8. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  9. Is one sitting degree valid to apply for government jobs? What kind of jobs are offered?
  10. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  11. What kind of scholarships are available for Nanotechnology students?
  12. Which is better between M.Tech industrial Biotech and Medical nanotechnology?
  13. After Microbiology Honors what kind of jobs are offered?
  14. What can I do after completing MSc In applied Maths? What kind of jobs are offered for me?
  15. What sort of jobs are there for Commerce students in Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture? Can non Medical students join this course?
  17. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  18. Mtech nanotechnology in banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur
12th November 2011, 01:39 AM
Beready

Default Re: What kind of jobs are offered for M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology students?

friend,

frankly speaking nanotechnology field is a growing field in India ,
you can get more opportunities in abroad with this field ,
you can still get the job in India but only in research field.
good luck.
16th July 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are offered for M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology students?

sir, i have completed m.tech biotechnology.. i wish to do phd in medical biotechnology. whether there is any scope for doing phd in this discipline.. pleas suggest me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?