24th March 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs will I get in abroad after pursuing Biotechnology B.Tech and M.Tech(Dual Degree)?

I m pursuing biotechnology b-tech and m-tech(dual degree),so what kind of jobs i wil get in abroad

3rd May 2011, 07:46 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs will I get in abroad after pursuing Biotechnology B.Tech and M.Tech(Dual Degree)?

HELLO,
it's good you are persuing dual degree but it will be of great importance that you should have appropriate work experience via internship programs and project works performed during study.today experience became the basic requirements of almost every company.after your course completion you may be appointed as a junior researcher or lab practitioner.moreover if you complete ph.d then you can grace your carrier.for completing ph.d from abroad GRE(graduation record exam)is the fine way to get ph.d from abroad and after that you can boom your carrier.
ok, best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?