7th January 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked related to IT in GM Interview?

Could u please tell me what kind of questions are asked related to IT in GM Interview?

7th January 2012, 12:40 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked related to IT in GM Interview?

The questions are.
1.Tell me about a time when you were persuaded to take action but chose not to.
2.Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation, and how you over came it.
3.Tell me about a time when you had to convince an audience about an unpopular idea.
4.Why GM Treasury?
5.Tell me about a time when you took initiative to lead in a group project.
6.What is your greatest weakness.
7.What was your previous base salary?
8.EJB, JMS, weblogic and transactions
9.Why do you want to work for GM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Interview preparation for ACIO grade-II Executive Interview after passing in written test 60 11th October 2019 07:20 PM
How to prepare for the interview of Mechanical Supervisor Trainee? What questions are asked in the interview? 6 27th June 2015 03:38 AM
What kind of Questions are being asked in IB ACIO Grade 2 Interview? How should I prepare for this Interview? 11 2nd April 2015 09:21 PM
Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? 51 31st December 2013 09:22 AM
Is it difficult to clear the GATE (ECE) interview? Any special coaching needed for the interview? 2 16th July 2013 07:29 PM