9th October 2012, 04:00 PM
anibesant

What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of Assistant Manager of ICICI Recruitment?

question answer asked in interview of icici bank for assistant manager

14th November 2017, 11:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of Assistant Manager of ICICI Recruitment?

ICICI is at number one rank in private banks and offered very good service to its customers. Assistant manager is very reputed position in ICICI bank. You must have good communication skills to clear the interview. The basic startup question in every interview is 'introduce yourself'. So you shall prepare it well.
There are so many conceptual questions that are important for interview point of view like banking terms, loan related issues, future model to facilitate customers etc.
Beside all above, you shall have good knowledge of current affairs in banking sectors as well as general life.
Be confident during interview and make a good CV as per your real skills and education. No false fact is advisable in CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?