8th June 2013, 11:59 PM
anu323786

What is the last date of admission and eligibility for JBT course offered by IGNOU?

what is the last date of admission & eligibility for JBT course offered by IGNOU ?.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  2. Last date of admission in JBT in IGNOU? At the age of 28 can I get admission in JBT IGNOU?
  3. How to take admission in JBT by IGNOU? I am 38 years old
  4. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  5. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  6. Date of start of JBT courses? Eligibility criteria for JBT course?
  7. Eligibility criteria for STET(JBT) Haryana exam? Date of the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission date and procedure for admission in B.Ed course offered by IGNOU?
  9. Criteria and eligibility for JBT course? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  10. What is the last date for admission in IGNOU? I have cleared my class 12th
  11. How may I join B.Com private course offered by IGNOU from Indore? What's the eligibility criteria for this course?
  12. How to get admission in JBT in Delhi? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission of form?
  13. What is the last date to get the forms for JBT admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission for Law course? Names of the law courses that are being offered by IGNOU?
  15. How to take admission in JBT Haryana?
  16. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms?
  17. Am i eligible for JBT course from Haryana after passing Mechanical diploma from IGNOU with 60%
  18. Am i eligible for JBT course from haryana after passing Mechanical diploma from IGNOU with 60%
25th April 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of admission and eligibility for JBT course offered by IGNOU?

Hello sir/mam I have bsc .I want to do jbt through ignou. Please suggeste me the right way.thank you
1st May 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of admission and eligibility for JBT course offered by IGNOU?

Sir please give correct information about d ed course from ignou is this course available now from ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?