14th June 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply online in IISER for admission in integrated Ph.D?

what is the last date to apply online in iiser for admission in integrated ph.d?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in abroad for Integrated MS student of IISER, Bhopal? -- [New]
  2. Availability of application forms for BARC and IISER integrated PhD in Physics?
  3. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  6. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in IISER for M.Sc candidate of Kerala?
  8. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  9. What I have to do for PhD from Foreign countries if studied from IISER?
  10. How could I join IISER for 5 years integrated BS-MS? How to prepare for aptitude test?
  11. How to take admission in IISER Mohali in MS Ph.D in Physics
  12. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  14. How to apply for Integrated MSc Ph.D programme? Last date to apply for it?
  15. Possibility to appear in IISER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Sc in Physics student?
  16. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  17. Admission in integrated M.Sc+Ph.D through JEST? Last date of application?
  18. Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?
2nd October 2016, 06:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to apply online in IISER for admission in integrated Ph.D?

The Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research, are a group of premier science education and research institutes in India.

As per my knowledge, the tentative last date to apply online in IISER for admission in integrated Ph.D is April 05, 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?