19th July 2019, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the legal status of Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University, Chennai?

Is Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University in Chennai recognized by UGC and approved by Tamil Nadu government to offer B.Ed degree courses? Is B.Ed from this university acceptable by Kerala Public Service Commission examination (KPSC)?

8th August 2021, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the legal status of Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University, Chennai?

Is Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University in Chennai recognized by UGC and approved by Tamil Nadu government to offer B.Ed degree courses? Is B.Ed from this university acceptable by Kerala Public Service Commission examination (KPSC
10th October 2021, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the legal status of Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University, Chennai?

Is Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University in Chennai recognized by UGC and approved by Tamil Nadu government to offer B.Ed degree courses? Is B.Ed from this university acceptable by Kerala Public Service Commission examination (KPSC http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-legal-status-tamil-nadu-teacher-education-university-chennai-2603694.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?