10th January 2013, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the management fees for Aeronautical Engineering course in Bangalore colleges?

what is the management seat fees for aeronatical engineering course in bangloore colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  2. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Bangalore?
  3. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  4. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  5. How much is the fees for Aeronautical Engineering in AP colleges?
  6. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  7. Best colleges in Bangalore for MBA Airport Management?
  8. What is the management seat fees for M.Tech Industrial Management in MSRIT(Bangalore)
  9. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? Fee Structure of the colleges?
  12. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  13. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  14. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication? How many colleges are there in Bangalore?
  17. Which are the top colleges in Bangalore where aeronautical engineering is taught? -- [New]
  18. Which are the best Aeronautical Colleges in India? How much is the annual fees?
10th January 2013, 12:05 PM
Tarunj94

Thumbs up Re: What is the management fees for Aeronautical Engineering course in Bangalore colleges?

Hello friends,

Aerospace Engineering deals with the design, construction, and study of the science behind the forces and physical properties of aircraft, rockets, flying craft, and spacecraft. The field also covers their aerodynamic characteristics and behaviors, airfoil, control surfaces, lift, drag, and other properties.

Fees structure :-

1)For B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 4 Years
Admission and Registartion fee Rs.25,600/-
Tution fee Rs.70,000/Annum ( before Commencement of the programme)

3)For B.Tech Aeronautics Engineering 4 Years
Tution fee Rs.40,000/Annum ( before Commencement of the programme)

3)For B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 4 Years

4)For Aeronautical, Mechanical 4 years programme

Installments Date 4 Years
1st Installment 04/09/2012 (22,000)
2nd Installment 04/12/2012 (22,000)
3rd Installment 04/04/2013 (22,000)
4th Installment 04/11/2013 (22,000)
5th Installment 04/04/2014 (22,000)
6th Installment 04/11/2014 (4,000)
7th Installment 04/04/2015 (4,000)
8th Installment 04/11/2015 (3,000)
Total fee for complete Course 1,21,000
Lumpsum
(One time Payment) 95,890

5)For Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electroncis,
Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering 3 years Programme -Per Semester 15,000.00
10th January 2013, 11:10 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the management fees for Aeronautical Engineering course in Bangalore colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the management seat fees for aeronatical engineering course in bangloore colleges

List of Best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Bangalore are:-

Bangalore University of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology.
Address:- No - 5,SRS complex,NGEF Layout,80 Feet Road,Nagarbhavi,Bangalore,Karnataka - 560072.

Hindustan Academy of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
Address :- Chinnappanahalli Marathahalli Colony,Bangalore - 560075.

S.E.T Institute of Technology.
Address:- Kaggadasapura Main Road,Vignana Nagar,New Tippasandra,Bangalore - 560075.

In order to take Admission in this course in these college,you will require the following Eligibility:-

Educational Qualification:-

>>You must be 10+2/Intermediate pass out with PCM group from recognized university/board.

Marks:-

>>Your minimum marks in 10+2 in PCM group should be 60% aggregate in all these three subjects.

Fee Structure:-

It is a Four year program having 8 semesters.
Fee per semester - Rs 74,000.
Hostel Fee - Rs 50,00 per month(Include Fooding and Lodging).
Dress Fee - Rs 50,00(One time payable).
Admission Fee - Rs 35,000(One time payable).
Caution Money - Rs 1,05,000(One time payable and refundable after completation).
5th February 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the management fees for Aeronautical Engineering course in Bangalore colleges?

after b.tech eee branch iam studying aeronautical courses which course are i take
18th May 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure regarding aeronautics engineering in kerala?
26th May 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

is it tough to study aeronautical engineering
16th July 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

XWhat is the annual fees in ametkar college for electronics and communication
17th August 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

i had completed my 12th i wish to join in aerospace engineering but its too late to join can i now (august-2013) join any colleges in tamil nadu
28th August 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best for carrier for 10th 3 students which means 10th BCA students.
Because i'm completed 10th an now im doing BCA an i wants to do some other course which one is better for my carrier
please give me an idea
send to my mail
[email protected]
15th October 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the aronantical fee
17th October 2013, 06:39 PM
gandrothu manideep

Question Re: What is the management fees for Aeronautical Engineering course in Bangalore colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarunj94 View Post
Hello friends,

Aerospace Engineering deals with the design, construction, and study of the science behind the forces and physical properties of aircraft, rockets, flying craft, and spacecraft. The field also covers their aerodynamic characteristics and behaviors, airfoil, control surfaces, lift, drag, and other properties.

Fees structure :-

1)For B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 4 Years
Tution fee Rs.70,000/Annum ( before Commencement of the programme)

3)For B.Tech Aeronautics Engineering 4 Years

3)For B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 4 Years

4)For Aeronautical, Mechanical 4 years programme

Installments Date 4 Years
1st Installment 04/09/2012 (22,000)
2nd Installment 04/12/2012 (22,000)
3rd Installment 04/04/2013 (22,000)
4th Installment 04/11/2013 (22,000)
5th Installment 04/04/2014 (22,000)
6th Installment 04/11/2014 (4,000)
7th Installment 04/04/2015 (4,000)
8th Installment 04/11/2015 (3,000)
Total fee for complete Course 1,21,000
Lumpsum
(One time Payment) 95,890

5)For Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electroncis,
Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering 3 years Programme -Per Semester 15,000.00
i want free seat
30th May 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

What about job after the completion of aerospace engineering? Is there any campus selection in your college?
17th July 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir is it necessary the physical strength for aeronautical engineering doing?
20th March 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How many years it takes to complete and whhat about job aaftter course
16th August 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What is Feese structure for aerospace engineering in Pune colleges
27th October 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I am from Andrapradesh I would like to join in aeronautical engineering ,which exam I have to write in order to get sit in university in Bangalore? Please tell me about that in detail way?
2nd July 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have an aggregate of 52%in 10 2 and I am currently studying mechanical engineering
So can I join aeronautics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?