10th December 2016, 07:50 PM
Nitisha Gurung

What is the minimum cutoff required in B.Sc (Physics) exam for St. Xavier's college, Kolkata?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Sc (Physics) course St. Xavier's college, Kolkata so I want to know what is the minimum cutoff required in B.Sc (Physics) exam for St. Xavier's college? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  2. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?
  4. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  5. Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?
  6. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  7. Is St.Xaviers College offering B.Sc in Physics?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Geologist? What is the minimum marks required in ISC Board exam to get admission in College of Geology, Kolkata? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  11. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  12. Whether ST.Xaviers in Kolkata offers Geography Honours course or not?
  13. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  15. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  16. When will the form of ST. Xaviers college(Kolkata) for this session be issued?
  17. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  18. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
14th December 2016, 05:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum cutoff required in B.Sc (Physics) exam for St. Xavier's college, Kolkata?

St. Xavier's College is a graduate and undergraduate college located in Kolkata, India. Founded in 1860.

B.Sc. Physics or Bachelor of Science in Physics is an undergraduate Physics course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, the admission cut off is changes every years depending upon the results, no of candidate etc so my suggestion to you is that you need to score minimum of your rank in between 3000 to 4000 after that you are eligible to get admission in St. Xavier's college, Kolkata.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: 30, Mother Teresa Sarani, Mullick Bazar, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
Phone: 033 2255 1101
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?