14th December 2012, 05:41 PM
om gotum

What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for VIT exam

what is minimum % for sc catagories to eligible in vit exam?

17th April 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for VIT exam

Sir in 10th stndrd i got 48% nd 12th 62%in gradution 75% SO can i aply in m c a in vit plz rply fast
26th October 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

can i get seat in vellore vit by filling application form to integrated ms if i get 87%
29th October 2015, 09:21 PM
ryerram

VIT - Vellore Institute of Technology is a great university. Students who studied here are getting good jobs. I have seen many people like that.

Yes. It is true that VIT will conduct Entrance Exams before admitting the candidates. In addition to this, Group Discussion and Interview will also be done for few courses.

But you did not specify the course that you are trying to join in VIT. In VIT, there will be Entrance Exams for all the courses.

As per percentage, minimum 60% required in previous academic level. Let us assume, if you want to join Post Graduation, you have minimum 60% in Gradation.

Qualifying in the Entrance Exam is also a mandatory criteria.

But you can grow up in your career if you study here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?