22nd October 2011, 11:43 PM
itviay601

What is the objective of HR interview?

what is objective of hr interview and how to impress the student level that is the which is vision or excepted anscer the hr interview.

30th June 2015, 05:07 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What is the objective of HR interview?

Hello,

HR interview is generally taken to understand the applicant approach , how is he going to deal with the problem faced during the job , and if that would be good for the company.
HR also check the confidence level of the candidate , his body language , gesture,postures ,dressing etc.
HR interviewer also try to find out the candidates interest for the company whether the candidate would be working long or will quit as soon as gets a better opportunity.
In HR interview a candidate should represent him/her self as a complete dedicated person for the job and will do his best for the company. you should represent yourself in a way that is neither too casual not too intentional.
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?